Comm-it is looking for a Cloud Project Manager to work on a forefront of technology as part of a large scale project in Central Israel.
As part of this job you will be leading a digital transformation and migration to the cloud for a large security client.
The role requires a connection between a technological vision and an operational needs, initiating and initiating processes, creating collaborations, initiative and systemic vision, high interpersonal ability and a written and oral expression.
*A valid Level 3 civil security classification is required
- 3-5 years of experience in managing and accompanying projects in the field of computing and the cloud.
- Experience in managing a large number of activities simultaneously, building and controlling work plans, customer management, etc.
- Academic education - Bachelor's degree in Business Administration / Industry and Management / Information Systems
- Familiarity with cloud solutions from at least one of the leading cloud providers (AWS\ Azure\ GCP) - significant advantage.
- Familiarity and experience in the digital field with an emphasis on accompanying projects in migration processes to the cloud platform - significant advantage
- Full control of office, Gantt management, task management.
- Written and oral expression, including experience in constructing presentations, writing documents, etc.
- Priority for good acquaintance with ITIL methodology, a methodology for implementing digital transformation.
- Preference for veterans with experience and good knowledge of the worlds of ICT - Graduate of a technology unit in the IDF (MAMRAM, 8200, ICT and parallel units)