Responsible for design and engineering of secure network infrastructure.- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating and defining security solutions
The role includes designing architecture and execution of projects from the initiation stage (including project requirements analysis), planning, (including risk analysis, writing Specification documents and system design), and overseeing the project implementation. Involvement in professional guidance of IT / software teams in aspects of information security
- Knowledge and familiarity with Networking field including Network protocols & network architecture
- Leadership design and experience in LAN/WAN environments and complex network system.
- Technical expertise in the design and implementation of multi-protocol networks, including the internet and intranet, and distributed systems consulting and integration.
- Knowledge and familiarity with operation systems, hardening, weaknesses
- In-depth knowledge of IT architecture and technology
- In-depth knowledge of information security tools and architecture
- Experience in leading experiments, POC and comparative analysis of IT technologies and information security
- Knowledge and experience in designing an organizational information security system
- Exploring the world of attack and assault methods
- In-depth knowledge of civilian procedures and regulations (such as: ISO27001, PCI / DSS, etc.)
- Familiarity with programming languages - an advantage
- Familiarity the DevOps tools - an advantage
- Hands-on experience with: Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco Wireless LANs, Check Point Firewalls, Splunk, McAfee and Blue Coat Proxies. Network design, troubleshooting and implementation.
- Experience with Windows, Unix/Linux software, change control systems, network topologies, Ethernet, TCP/IP, BGP and other protocols.