Comm-IT, a leading software and systems development house, is looking for a talented, passionate project manager to join our PMO office team, working in a dynamic multi-project environment
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the project using Agile-Scrum methodology , and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products.
The Project Manager will be working closely with the development team to define priorities, creating user stories and plan the product releases.
The Project Manager must ensure the products effectively addresses user needs while also maintaining technical integrity and quality.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar
- 2nd degree in Business administration (advantage)
- 5+ years of experience as a Program/Project Manager (PMP certification- an advantage)
- Experience in a Scrum Master role (knowledge of Scrum techniques, Jira expert - advantage)• Proven experience in planning and executing several concurrent projects with multiple teams and integration points till completion with quality, time and budget in an Agile environment.
- Strong understanding of software delivery lifecycle )strong technical background – advantage)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Problem-solving approach, conflict-resolution ability, self-motivation and accountability.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, good presentation abilities, leadership skills, maintaining proactive and can-do Attitude.
- Out of the box thinker with innovative & positive approach
- Ability working under pressure.